Statement of Faith
The following are some of what we believe and teach.
- The bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative word of God (2 Tim.3:16, Heb. 6:17, Isa. 55:11).
- In the one God eternally existing in three persons namely; The Father, Son and Holy Ghost (1 John 5:7).
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father as intercessor (Isaiah 53:12, I Peter 1:18-19, Co1.2:9, Mat.27:45-50, 9:1-6).
- In the personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ to take His bride (the church) away (1 Thes. 4:16, St. John 14:3).
- The fall of man and his lost estate, makes it necessary for a rebirth through confession, and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:16-19, Rom. 10:9-10).
- Holiness to be God's standard for the church (Heb 12:14 Leviticus 11:44, Rom. 6:19; 1 Peter 1:15).
- In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent must be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost (Mat. 28:19, Mark 16:16, Acts 8: 36-39).
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost to endue the believer with power for witnessing (Lk.24:49, 3:16, Acts 2:1-8)
- The Holy Ghost bestows spiritual gifts upon the Christian for the common good of the church "to profit withal". And to produce fruits that will glorify God. (1 Cor. 12:1-11, 28-31, Gal. 5:22-23).
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saint's feet, as done by Jesus himself to show his death till he come and as an example of his humility and love for the brethren. also to serve (1 Cor.ll:23-26, St. John 13:4-17, Lk.22:27).
- The resurrection of the saints unto everlasting life in heaven and of the wicked into everlasting punishment in hell (1 Thes. 4:16-17, St. John 5:28-29. Ps. 9:17).
- That divine healing is provided for all in the atonement through our faith in Jesus Christ (Isa. 53:5, James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24,)